Ravenous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guide for effective prestige and loyalty gathering!

Go down

guide for effective prestige and loyalty gathering! Empty guide for effective prestige and loyalty gathering!

Post  Luminari Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 pm

first of, for those of you that don't know.

guilds can level up just as your character does and gain new abilities just as your character does!
the higher the guild level the more things we can do as a guild (astral confrontations vs other guilds,cloaks with the guild symbol on them being some of them)

guild quests are daily quests you can take from Oleg Shpilev in novograd trade district,he's in the 2nd floor of one of the buildings there(he should appear on your map)

there are 5 daily quests that you can do

pledge of eulogy
pledge of dueling
pledge of punishment
pledge of fervor
reward for efforts

pledge of eulogy and pledge of dueling should be done EVERY DAY
no excuses silent

you don't have to leave novograd and they take less than 5 minutes to complete!
I timed myself from the time I accepted the quests to the time I finished them and it was 2 min 56 sec
it normally takes shorter than that Smile

pledge of punishment should also be done everyday since you're going mob killing anyways Wink

pledge of fervor can only be done when you have 50 or more marks of dilligence and SHOULD ONLY BE DONE WHEN YOU'VE DONE THE 3 PREVIOUS QUESTS!

why you ask?

because when you've done all 4 quests you can complete reward for efforts which gives out the biggest prestige and loyalty bonuses.

so,completing pledge of fervor without completing pledge of dueling/eulogy/punishment you lose the big bonus and 50 marks of dilligence and you DON'T want to do that.

I think the prestige you gain each time depends on your loyalty...I have 100 loyalty and when I do all 5 quests,I gain 6000 prestige.
now imagine....if 10 people(with loyalty 100) did all their guild quests then we would have 60k prestige in a day!
not counting the prestige from high level heroics and not counting double prestige from tabbard wearers!

I'm confident we can get 100k prestige per day if we all do our guild quests and celebrate our 4th anniversary as a max level guild

IMPORTANT

if you take the pledge of fervor and abandon it you lose 50 marks of dilligence!
I found that out the hard way Evil or Very Mad
marks of dilligence are random drops from all kinds of mobs if you were wondering

that's all folks....I hope you follow this bit of advice and sorry for caps/colours/huge sizes lol I'm trying to make a point here! Very Happy Cool

Luminari
Admin

Back to top Go down