Ravenous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal)

5 posters

Go down

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Empty Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal)

Post  Kokonoe Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Since i see a lot of healers all around over healing like crazy or/and panicking like a cat who sees his own reflection as soon as someone other than the tank gets aggro, or generate way to much threat for themselves bringing the complete party in danger, I decided to go through every skill and how to efficiently use them.

BG music:

My build:

http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#-2ox1vhphv5xfi821g414fygw4yfp08bq7h8e

Ok here we go:

Row 1: -Holy Blast- -Verdict- -Cleansing Flame-

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestholysmite Holy Blast
rank 1, not really much use for a full healer, i never use it. however, it was my main attack skill since it gets greatly boosted by rubys (holy attack up by cleansing flame's debuff, heals yourself, crit chance up)

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestaspectmight Verdict
Rank 1, not useful for a full healer. you shouldn't be close to the mobs anyway. (Did use it a lot while leveling: Holy Blast - Virdict - Holy Blast - Verdict, it gives fanaticism which reduces cast time, so faster attacks.)

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestcleansingfire Cleansing Flame
Rank 2, Actually useful as a full healer! However most people don't think about it. When you're partyed with a Paladin the debuff given by cleansing flame to the target will increase the damage of all holy spells, -SO NOT ONLY FROM YOU-, and since full healers don't do much damage, its a great buff for a paladin tank / dps. BUT only use it when healing is absolutely not necessary!!! (and don't spam it of course -.- it won't increase the chance of the debuff popping up and will only waist mana)

Row 2: -Spiritual Focus- -Devoted Plea- -Blind Faith-

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestspiritualfocus Spiritual Focus
rank 3, MUST HAVE! Makes you immune to Spell Casting interruption and boosts your next Holy Spell (which are ALL HEALS) and has a chance of not fading after you cast your next holy spell.
When only little healing is needed it's a good idea to use it on Perpetual healing, it keeps the tank alive pretty much always without any additional healing. (when the tank the need some extra healing use devoted plea, i see to much people waisting their stronger heals.)

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestcurewounds Devoted Plea
Rank 3, Useful! When, next to having "spiritual focus - Perpetual Healing" up, the tank needs more healing, its wise to use or spam (only if needed) Devoted Plea. It builds up fanaticism with like 50-70% of the times you use it up to 10, with each stack decreasing cast time of some spells. eventual giving you a low cast time or even INSTANT non-precast Holy Rejuvenation/Divine Foresight!!! This could save lives!!! (Do not use when big heals ARE needed.)

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Eyeanimal Blind Faith
Rank 1, In MY opinion a absolute MUST HAVE for a full healer. Most people disagree with me but I'll explain why.
When a tank loses aggro and the mob runs to someone with less survivability skills (cloths for example or YOU), it could mean a fast and painful death. When you notice this, and the tank doesn't need a big heal/isn't losing life fast, I ALWAYS use blind faith on the mob that escaped, this way the tank gets time to take aggro from the mob and you don't have to waist mana/precast/cool downs/all on healing a mage that suddenly loses health as fast as a cute kitten that's getting hit in the eye by a Crashing Plane.
I don't have to use it that much however, MOST tanks keep aggro enough for the 3 minute cool down to wear off. so rank 1 is more than enough.

Row 3: -Heavenly Smite- -Holy Shield- -Resurrection-

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestheavenlystrike Heavenly Smite
rank 0, USELESS, i do NOT know why pretty much all full healers have it. As a full healer you don't do much damage, not even with this skill. And why would you want to do mass damage, the only thing it does is generate massive aggro and makes it more likely for you to gain aggro and a potential WHIPE. and since its a AOE you even could get additional mobs to poke your party to death. you should rather have holy rejuvenation precast at all times, in case something goes wrong! Conclusion: DO-NOT-GET-THIS-SKILL (even tough it looks cool)

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestdivinearmor Holy Shield
Rank 3, MUST HAVE! It tends to ALWAYS save you if you get aggro. also removes all debuffs, so also stuns and silences! when you are stunned/silenced you cannot heal, and when heals are needed and you don't use shield, than you're pretty much screwed.
Also very nice in the combo explained at the "Circle of Healing" chapter (scroll down).

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestresurrect Resurrection
Rank 0,Not needed since you get Heavenly Miracle (a mass ressurection skill). (needed while leveling however... the mass resurrection will only pop up somewhere around level 40 (can't remember) as a free skill)

Row 4: -Perpetual Healing- -Ascension-

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestregeneration Perpetual Healing
Rank 3: Useful, it's instant, so if a party member loses a bit of health it heals them pretty fast and you can have more focus on the Tank (who needs the most heals). Overall used on the tank when there's not much healing needed, and in combination with Spiritual Focus. as explained, it will keep them alive most of the time without additional heals (saving mana) and when they do need additional use Devoted Plea and no big ass heals which waist mana, precast or cool down time.

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Paladinvengeance Ascension
Rank 1, you could do without, but since I had some talent points left this seemed useful. Especially useful in this combo: "Holy Shield-Ascension-Spiritual Focus-Circle of Healing- and if needed CoH again in the same shield". It gives +100% Crit chance and a low Threat Generation (and CoH generates A LOT) the perfect save when something goes horribly wrong.

Row 5: -Holy Rage- -Divine Prayer- -Purification-

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Paladinblessedsword Holy Rage
Rank 0, Useless as a full healer!

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Paladinlayhands Divine Prayer
Rank 3, A very powerful heal used when tank runs out of life fast (60% or less health) or as a quick heal for a party member that lost a lot of health to continue focusing on the tank again right away. ALWAYS use this first before you use the precast Holy Rejuvenation!
While spamming Holy Rejuvenation (when needed) it's of course wise to cast it in the meanwhile when it's cool down ends

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestpurify Purification
Rank 3, Needed to remove negative effects caused by magic spells (wont work on all). you use this for example to remove the debuff that turns healing into damage in Dark Citadel, or in Tensess Temple where casters get a pretty bad cast time increasing rebuff. At first it feels kinda weird to use this regularly but you'll get used to it over time.

Row 6: -Holy Rejuvenation- -Binding Light-

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestaspectheal Holy Rejuvenation
Rank 3, Main big heal. ALWAYS have it precast, when you use it, select no target and cast it again to precast it, that way you wont over heal / heal 0 (waste mana) when the tank has high health, and if he does need healing you will cast it on him anyways. Its quite hard to do this fast and you'll need really good key bindings but you'll build up skill over time. Only use when a lot of healing is needed (50% or less and decreasing fast) or when a team member is losing a lot of health and Divine prayer is on cool down.
ALWAYS use divine prayer before using the precast Holy Rejuvenation.

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Priestholdperson Binding Light
Rank 1, Also a skill you could do without, got it because i had a talent point left and it's more useful than lame ass Heavenly Smite.
Haven't used it that much yet but i can imagine it's pretty nice while pulling big groups.

Ruby Skills: -Entreaty- -Circle of Healing- -Divine Foresight-

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Petmodepassive Entreaty
Used to save yourself from aggro or to heal yourself. Don't mind over healing with this one, it only reduces threat. Only use when needed, it has a cool down.

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Paladinhealingaura Circle of Healing
ONLY use this one as a last resort, it uses a LARGE amount of mana and produces a shit load of threat. I've seen enough healers around using this while the group is at full health as fast as they are forced to pop a shield. You should use this when 3 or more party members are losing quite a lot of health at the same time! A great way to use this is with this combo: "Holy Shield-Ascension-Spiritual Focus-Circle of Healing- and if needed CoH again in the same shield" Holy Shield helps to not get your channel bar interrupted by damage, ascension reduces the threat generated and gives +100% crit chance, Spiritual Focus increases the healing done. That's one bad ass heal hah?

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Magedispelmagic Divine Foresight
Don't always cast it on the tank. Observe a few battles and cast it on the party member that's needing it most. Even could be you!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That's it, have fun with it and happy healing!

Koko's gonna recover from her soar fingertips now <3 luv you all
Kokonoe
Kokonoe

Back to top Go down

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Empty Re: Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal)

Post  Oganad Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:37 am

Very nice post! Shame i won't ever make a healer, love warden too much Cool

Oganad

Back to top Go down

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Empty Re: Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal)

Post  Luminari Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:12 am

oh my gawd Shocked

I finally know how to play a healer now!

you should post that in the official allods forum and get the respect you deserve! queen

Luminari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daze Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Luminari wrote:you should post that in the official allods forum and get the respect you deserve! queen

i suggest better to do not
Daze
Daze

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokonoe Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:15 am

Daze wrote:
Luminari wrote:you should post that in the official allods forum and get the respect you deserve! queen

i suggest better to do not

Wasn't planning to.
Besides, all will change after patch.
Kokonoe
Kokonoe

Back to top Go down

Sexual Healing: healing with feeling (how to heal) Empty :d

Post  theheal Fri May 13, 2011 8:28 am

heavenly smite lvl3 with 3 rubys 20% int on fh spam 60k dmg on groups.
heavenly smite lvl3 with 3 rubys make u a better MH sice u get only 3sec cooldown on Holy rejuvenation-i didnt count the cooldown reduction from rubys
for example at gate in lb- put perpetual on tank and start spaming heavenly smite...u ll see how easy it is...u even dont need FW from a mage:)

theheal

Back to top Go down

Post  theheal Fri May 13, 2011 8:29 am

not MH:d was FH:p

theheal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum