Ravenous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;)

+6
Kokonoe
Oganad
Kyalome
Luminari
Cassey
Psoglav
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;)

Post  Frantik Tue May 10, 2011 5:10 pm

By the way I think this should have been put to votes and make all guild members take part in this Wink

Rules:
1- Every guild member can make one, and only one, guild cape.
2- You can express only one preference.
3- You can't vote for yourself.
Frantik
Frantik

Back to top Go down

Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;)

Post  Cassey Tue May 10, 2011 5:20 pm

I will change the freaking tabard and make a poll about it (BUT end of the month, as I do NOT have money for gpot atm) and there people can make a tabard and who ever gets the most "Likes" will be the tabard. I WILL NOT be in the voting at all! so go ahead, you have the contoll..
After this I do not want any hear anything about the tabard!

Over and out Cassey

Cassey
Cassey
Admin

https://ravenous.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Psoglav Tue May 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Tabard is great and I see no reason in spending 1500 gp (15 euro) to do any changes.

In the start I thought to do that too, but looking at the number of registered an active members here, on mumble etc. it became clear it was completely necessary. After all, Cassey created it with symbolism, as she knows best what Ravenous really represents. If u want to know more, ask her and she will inform you, I'm sure you will be satisfied.

So, instead on losing more time on this issue, lets concentrate on leveling, recruiting more members and increasing our guild prestige...

Psoglav
Psoglav

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokonoe Tue May 10, 2011 7:05 pm

@Frantik

Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Happyunicornbykangel

Right now you are the only one complaining.
In my opinion, the perfect cape who all will agree with DOES NOT EXIST.
Of course it's OK to express your personal opinion but since the majority of the guild likes it and is happy with it you should stop the flames (double meaning) and deal with it.

Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Little_Unicorn_by_zambi

Personally i love the black/white design a lot since it neutral and goes with everything, and the symbol actually has a meaning which is quite special.

As for the flames, i still don't get why nearly everyone on Allods (Game Developers included) gets so hot about flames.. Fiery wings, fiery armor, fiery mounts, fiery unicorn feces.. please -.- you might as well set the entire astral on fire.
I can get that people find it KEWL but seriously... don't ya think it's a bit overused??

Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Unicornbyoeternalo

In addition to that, dutch commanders just changed their Absolutely grotesque design into something that's identical to your design with the classic "red flame on white cape". And lets not forget the famous Vallhal guild whit the exact same thing.
Half of ZAK also walks around with it.

Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Chasethemagicalunicornb

So stop acting like a 4 year old screaming becouse it didn't win the "draw a flower" competition.
There are enough headaches given to Cassey.
And if you feel like sending hate nags a bit more than nag at me, since I was also involved in the "designing process" yesterday (goes for everyone).

Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Fatunicornbysprinklexea

Now i can imagine you're possibly feeling a bit offended, so to show that I mean it as kind as possible I added some unicorns to cheer you up...

Written with lots of love, kisses and unicorn sparkles.

nyan nyan nyan nyan... (5 hours later) ...NAG NAG NAG NAG

@Cassey

The design is great and i see no need in changing it.
It's original and therefore people can immediately see that where Ravenous.
It looks good
It fits with pretty much everything
It has a meaning
Everyone -1 either likes it or accepts it.

So don't waste good money on a change and buy yourself something nice instead.

Lots of love hugs kisses and more hugs

-Koko
Kokonoe
Kokonoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Frantik Tue May 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Actually I think a guild is made of their members, and get as many people involved would have just made the guild better and more united.

This said, I dont really care if the tabard changes or not.

And Im not flaming or whining Koko, im expressing my opinion Smile and lol @ the pics/vid Laughing
Frantik
Frantik

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokonoe Tue May 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Frantik wrote:Actually I think a guild is made of their members, and get as many people involved would have just made the guild better and more united.

This said, I dont really care if the tabard changes or not.

And Im not flaming or whining Koko, im expressing my opinion Smile and lol @ the pics/vid Laughing

Surprised about how well you took that <3
Just be aware that a continuous expression of opinion could eventually be considered by others as nagging or whining.

Here are some more just because I like you even more now <3

Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Naruruon180310at120115lRavenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Exterfaceunicorndavidma

@Cassey

See, he doesn't mind if it stays this way.

Last edited by Kokonoe on Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kokonoe
Kokonoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Daze Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 pm

you rock koko
i like how you think
i totally agree with you

we have a queen for these things (so heraldic queen crown is right)

btw
our guild emblem is fill of meaning
sword ----penetrates----> rose .... you know what mean
sword with a rose in the hilt was an oder of knights crusaders
the sword have same form of a cross
rose cross are old occultist alchemyst masonry
the rose in the occult language mean....intellect

a masonry faction have made USA 1st republic
Ravenous Guild Amblem (when we reach it ;) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoP6zrGQ37wTXDvY8KDdmhEr99xeUFNeO2G4T-CkAbNpGZcnb3lhHhrro
as you can see from pyramid masonry logo on the main money

prestigious members of Rose Cross:
Ramon Llull (1235-1315), Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519), Paracelso (1493-1541), Nostradamus (1503-1566), Michele Serveto (1511-1553), Luís de Camões (1524-1580), Giordano Bruno (1548-1600), Francis Bacon (1561-1626), Shakespeare (1564-1616), Galileo Galilei (1564 – 1642), Michael Maier (1568-1622), Robert Fludd (1574-1637), Comenius (1592-1670), René Descartes[1] (1596-1650), Isaac Newton (1642-1727), Leibniz (1646-1716), Bach (1685-1750), Goethe (1749-1832), Servio Tullio Stazio (48 a.c-3 d.c), Mozart (1756-1791), someone think that "the magic flute" was composed as the inn of order, Beethoven (1770-1827), Victor Hugo (1802-1885), Erik Satie (1866-1925), Il Conte Petrini XIV, Il Principe di Nomamoud.

edit .... this is just for Frantik....
m'anvedi d'annattene...

Last edited by Daze on Tue May 10, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daze
Daze

Back to top Go down

Post  Frantik Tue May 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Lol Koko im not some sort of nerdraging kid. Its quite hard to piss me off Laughing

Try harder Cool
Frantik
Frantik

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokonoe Tue May 10, 2011 7:57 pm

@Daze

Wow!
Nice one!

@Frantik
Frantik wrote:Lol Koko im not some sort of nerdraging kid. Its quite hard to piss me off Laughing

Try harder Cool

I'm not trying to piss you off, I'm trying to help Cassey out.
Kokonoe
Kokonoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum